INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 2016/679
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
dQube Srl unipersonale, headquartered in Via Arnaldo da Brescia 11 – 44011 Argenta (FE), P. IVA 01838780383 as Data Controller informs you pursuant to Art. Of Art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “GDPR” that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
Method of treatment
The data you provide will be processed by the Owner in hard copy, computer or electronically.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed without your prior express consent in accordance with the requirements of Art. 6 lett. paragraph 1 lett. b) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- To fulfill pre-contractual and contractual obligations arising from the performance of the service provided by you;
- Fulfill obligations under the law, a regulation, EU legislation or an order of the Authority;
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, such as the right of defense in court.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations specified in Art. 4 para 1 no. 2) GDPR and namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
Personal data provided for the above purposes will be kept for the duration of the contract and for 10 years after the termination of the contract for accounting and tax purposes, as per current regulations.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the above purposes:
- to employees and contractors of the Owner, in their capacity as designated individuals
- To external parties for accounting, tax and payment management purposes
- to suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, who perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner
- To consulting companies whose cooperation is used by the Holder.
Disclosure of data
Without your express consent ex art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. (b) and (c) GDPR, the Data Controller may disclose your data for the purposes mentioned in point 2 to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities where required by law. Your data will not be disseminated.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Holder, should it become necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by entering, if necessary, into agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in para. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to ensure the proper management of the established contractual relationship.
Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as a data subject, you have the rights set forth in Art. 15 GDPR and specifically the rights to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you;
- Getting the indication: (a) of the origin of personal data; (b) of the purposes and methods of processing; (c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (d) of the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative under Art. 3(1) GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees;
- obtain: (a) updating, rectification or, when you have interest, supplementation of data; (b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; (c) certification that the transactions referred to in subparagraphs. (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- Oppose in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons to process personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to portability of contractual and raw browsing data, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority
Ways of exercising rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter with return receipt or PEC mail to the Holder’s address (email@example.com).
Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is dQube Srlu. The updated list of data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s office.